Happy Crayons Learning Center program is inspired by Reggio Emilia approach as well as other experts in early childhood education.
The Reggio Emilia Approach is an educational philosophy focused on preschool and elementary education. The natural development of children as well as their close relationships with their environment is the core of the philosophy of the Reggio Emilia approach.
The Reggio Emilia approach principles are based on:
- The child is protagonist, collaborator and communicator.
- The environment is a third teacher.
- The teacher is a researcher, partner and guide.
- Documentation is a valued way of communication.
- The parent’s participation as a partner.
- The many languages of children as a way to express their knowledge through representational work.
If there was only one truth, you couldn’t paint a hundred canvases on the same theme.